This service includes:
1 x On-Site Assessment of Your Equipment
Options (Select From Drop-Down Menu):
- Standard (Public Access). On-Site: Next-Business Day after confirmation of schedule
- Express (Public Access). On-Site: Within 12 hours after confirmation of schedule
- Restricted (Restricted Areas - Airport Airside, Cargo Complex, Military/Police Facilities, Port Zones, etc). On-Site: Subject to approval of required passes and access.
- Add this service to your cart, check-out and make your payment.
- For "shipping address", indicate the address for service.
- Our technical support representative will attempt to be in touch with you by the next-business day to schedule a technician's visit. Thereafter, the response time-on-site by the technician commences from your acceptance of the schedule.
- Ensure that your location and item(s) is/are accessible during the technician's visit. Fees may apply for unsuccessful attempts.
Description of Service:
- This fee covers only the assessment of breakdown/malfunction and excludes any repairs (if required).
- A report of assessment will be furnished to you following the technician's visit.
- Fees for repairs, if required, will be billed separately.
- "Business days" are defined as from Mondays to Fridays (9am to 6pm), excluding public holidays.
- For "restricted areas", clients shall apply for required passes and access for the technician's visit. Response time-on-site is subject to approval and availability of such access and passes.
- Response "time-on-site" excludes time needed for repairs, if any.